Gold Mining Equipment
for Sale in Ecuador
by Ed Routt
I have several questions regarding the 3 dredges you are selling for your friend (Jim).
If gold is so good in Ecuador, why is he selling?
How restrictive are the government regulations in Ecuador?
Would he consider selling 1 or possibly 2 dredges?
I am currently dredging offshore in the Bering Sea (Nome) May to October. Could Ecuador possibly be an October to May operation?
When is the rainy season in Ecuador?
I thank you for your time, and look forward to your reply.
Ed Routt / firstname.lastname@example.org / 503-861-8177
Stan's response: Hi Ed. I'll answer your questions in order:
1. Jim is selling his gold mining equipment because he has just retired from being a commercial airline pilot. He would like to be closer to his kids and grandchildren in North America during the golden years.
2. Gold mining is not restricted in Ecuador. However, larger commercial operations do require a legal concession from the government.
3. Jim is willing to sell his gold dredges individually.
4. You can gold mine year round in any part of Ecuador.
5. Rainy season is normally from November to March. But that is only a rough estimate. Ever since the El Nino phenomena, the seasons are not very well defined anymore. That is why you can easily mine all year round.
Just let me know if you have more questions. I hope this helps...Stan