*** Eight Different Ways ***
Question: Is it really possible to find a quarter ounce of gold each day?
Answer: Yes, however, finding gold requires knowledge and practice.
Question: If it were really possible, wouldn’t everyone already be doing it?
Answer: People don’t know where to go to find gold or how to do it.
Question: If it is possible, where do I go and how can I search for gold?
Answer: Just read this training course material below.
Question: How much is a quarter of an ounce of gold worth?
Once again, the quick and simple answer to the first question is, "YES!". How do I know that it is possible? Please indulge me while I share some background information with you first.
Then, I promise to show you Eight Different Ways you can Find a Quarter Ounce of Gold a Day.
Me and My Friend
I have been searching for gold ever since I was 12 years old. It all started with discovering metal detecting in 1966. I built my first detector from a Heath Kit. Within the same hour that the glue around my search coil dried, I went out and found two silver quarters in my front yard, one on top of the other! You may remember, that was only two years after the government quit minting silver coins. The next week, I found a small gold and diamond engagement ring in my neighbor’s front yard. I was hooked.
Six years later, I went to visit relatives in Placerville, California for Thanksgiving Day break during my first year in college. One day my aunt and uncle took me to Sutter’s Mill for a simple, touristic visit of where the gold rush began in 1849. That is where I learned to pan for gold. When I found my first gold flake, I caught the fever and haven’t been able to shake it off ever since.
Years later, a gold prospecting expo came to town. I saw it advertised on TV. It was put on by the Gold Prospector’s Association of America. I met a man there named George Massey. Over the following years, George and his Association taught me how to find gold in, "satisfying quantities", as he used to put it. I attended some great events in California and Arizona and met lots of other people who knew how to find gold in "satisfying quantities" too.
I went on to work as a professional gold prospector in Brazil for two different North American based companies. In Brazil, I saw gold in "more than satisfying quantities". I saw many pounds and kilos of it every month. I met gold buyers in the jungles of Mato Grosso who bought gold by the multiple kilos. I personally saw lots of gold nuggets come out of the ground during those times.
One day while out in the jungle, I discovered a 1-meter wide, decomposing quartz vein with visible gold in it. I took three grab samples from the vein. They assayed out at an average of 7 ounces to the ton. The three different assayers that we hired were all sure that I had salted the sample I gave each of them. They had never seen anything so rich before.
By the time I was 30, I had seen, held and recovered more gold than most people dream of in a lifetime. Finding large quantities of gold had become a very realistic part of my life. But that wasn’t the end of it. That was only the beginning.
After the age of 30, I began traveling to different countries around Latin America in search of gold. I especially followed in the footsteps of Howard Jennings from the book, The Treasure Hunter. I tracked down Robin Moore, the famous co-author of that book. He told me of Howard’s tragic death and went on to tell me even more stories of Howard’s golden exploits, especially in Honduras and Ecuador.
Those tales, along with others, led to my first visit to Ecuador to see if all of the many fantastic stories could even be half true or not. In Ecuador, I immediately went to Coaque to see the "lost city of gold" that Howard wrote about. Using the maps in the book, it was extremely easy to find the site.
Since that first visit, I have had the privilege of seeing literally tons of gold artifacts from the Jama-Coaque culture. If anything, Howard underestimated the vast, ancient wealth produced by that culture. Interestingly, at least 98% of their wealth is still in the ground, all around Coaque, right on down to the Pacific coast beach.
After that, through an amazing sequence of events, I ended up discovering a massive, ancient alluvial gold deposit in the Amazon Jungle of Ecuador, in the province of Napo. I brought down a public resource company from Canada to develop the property. With that project, I spent a few more years seeing millions of dollars of placer gold come out of the ground. For quite a while, I flew to Miami each month to hand over many kilos of gold to our gold refiner there, Metalor. It was interesting and fun. I also made a few bucks.
Between expeditions and adventures, I learned a few other tricks with gold along the way. I learned to process black sands and squeeze every last gram of gold out of them. Some black sands were tricky to work with and others were simple. I saw black sand buyers in California paying dredgers $120 for a 5-gallon bucket. Then I saw them extract up to $1,000 of gold from that bucket!
For a few years in Ecuador, I bought junk catalytic converters and scrap electronic equipment. It was all basically lying around in the muffler shops and computer repair shops, nearly free for the taking. Just before selling the business a couple of years ago, we were buying up to 1,000 catalytic converters and many pounds of junk electronics parts every month. I remember it well because that was just when Rhodium was hitting about $10,000 per ounce (Catalytic converters each contain platinum, palladium and rhodium).
We had paid the local university metallurgical lab to help develop a platinum family group extraction process for our catalytic converters. It was very interesting work. I have been interested in precious metal chemistry ever since meeting George Massey and learning about black sand processing. We were preparing to set up a commercial precious metals extraction lab in Quito. Then came the big platinum family price crash and we scrapped (forgive the pun) our plans.
There is a lot more to my story about my love affairs with gold that I would love to share with you. But I can see you yawning and so I guess I had better get on with it. Why did I tell you all of this about my background so far? I told you this simply to show you how and why I know it is possible to Find a Quarter Ounce of Gold Every Day.
Now, can YOU really go out and Find a Quarter Ounce of Gold in a Day? Once again, the answer is a resounding, "Yes!" However, as you can see from my own stories, you do need to lay some ground work before you can expect to be able to go out and find your quarter ounce of gold fairly easily on a daily basis. You need to become a bit of an expert in any given method before being able to rely on it for consistent results. To be successful at anything, you need to put in the necessary effort and preparation.
I would like to tell you now about Eight Different Ways that YOU can begin to find gold regularly. If you persist in any one of these eight methods, you will find more and more gold all the time. Within a few short months or less, you could reach the point of having the necessary contacts and experience to be able to find a quarter ounce of gold each day. That said, you need to be good and you need to work at it consistently.
What if I am wrong and you can’t really find a quarter of an ounce of gold per day? What if you could really only find one eighth of an ounce of gold per day on the average? I think that still might be worth your effort, don’t you?
Here, then, is the heart of this Basic Training Course in Finding Gold. If any of these methods interests you a lot, I would suggest following through and becoming a real expert at it.
I have also prepared a more Advanced Training Program for each of these 8 methods. If you’re interested, have a look at my Special Introductory Offer down below. The description of each manual goes into even more detail about the topic.
Here are the eight different ways and places that I have found plenty of gold consistently over the years:
1. Alluvial Gold Sniping – This is one of my very favorite ways to find gold. You don’t need much equipment, but you need expertise. If you get really good at this, you’ll never need a job or a boss again. You can travel around the world and work anywhere you like, of course, as long as there is alluvial gold there. You really only need to learn to do your research properly to be sure you are searching in all the right places. You need to understand how and why alluvial gold ends up where it is.
Alluvial gold snipers often hike into semi-remote and remote gold-bearing rivers with a day pack of light equipment. They know how to find bedrock exposures where there are cracks, crevices and potholes within reach. These are the places where the gold concentrates when the river is running high and the gold is on the move. The proficient alluvial gold sniper is often rewarded with more than a quarter ounce of gold for a good day's effort.
2. Hardrock Gold Sniping and Detecting – This is a little trickier than working with alluvial gold. However, if you get good at this, you can make a fortune by selling your discoveries to mining companies. You need to have a firm grasp of gold geology to make this work. However, you do not need your PhD.
Hardrock gold snipers often use metal detectors inside of abandoned mine shafts. The old-timers could not see behind the mine walls and often walked right past rich veins that were only an inch or two away. The modern-day, experienced hardrock gold sniper can regularly go home with very rich ore samples that can either be sold to collectors, or pulverized to liberate their gold.
3. Nugget Shooting with a Metal Detector – First, you need to get very good and experienced with your metal detector, especially working in mineralized conditions. Next, you need to learn how to discover exactly where to go to find gold. If your search coil is not directly above shallow, coarse gold when you search, you won’t find a thing. If your search coil is close to coarse gold and you know what you are doing with your detector, you will pick up nuggets faster than you can imagine. You need to become very knowledgeable about alluvial gold geology and gold mining history to make this work well.
One trick that successful nugget shooters use is to go to where the drywashers have worked in the desert over the years. Most drywashers are notorious for losing significant amounts of gold, especially coarser gold. Metal detecting through the many tailings piles in known, gold-bearing areas can produce dozens of small nuggets. These nuggets quickly add up to more than a quarter ounce for a day's labor.
4. Metal Detecting for Gold Coins and Gold Jewelry – this is exactly like detecting for nuggets except that you usually have to do it in more urban centers. My preference is to go to beaches where many people go on holidays. This can be on rivers, at lakes, or on the ocean. You need to carefully observe the crowds when they congregate. You need to understand how greasy sun protection, waves, alcohol, and gold jewelry make for golden opportunities.
The problem with searching for gold coins and gold jewelry is that most of the prime areas have already been searched out. What if you knew how to discover virgin grounds where the competition had never been before? So, the real key to success here is in your research. There are creative ways to discover the locations of old swimming holes, abandoned parks and fairgrounds. These are just a few of the many site possibilities from the early 1900's. You need to become a gold detective.
5. Lost and Hidden Gold Around the House and the Neighborhood – Have you ever heard stories of people losing their rings and valuable jewelry around the house? It happens every day around the world. Interestingly, these items are often lost in similar places. If you know where to look, the odds are quickly in your favor. Did you know that people often hide things for safekeeping? In case you didn’t know it, this has actually been going on for thousands of years. These hiding places are also often extremely similar. Once you learn the tricks of where to look, it will become second nature to you.
There are common places where valuables are either lost or hidden on a regular basis. In fact, the list boils down to only about 25 different types of places to look. Once you get these common places figured out, you can begin to uncover a small fortune in class rings, coins, paper money and other unexpected treasures. It mostly takes a little creativity and practice.
6. Black Sand Buying and Processing – This is a multi-million dollar industry that you never even hear about! It is one of the best kept secrets out there. If you learn how to properly process the gold and precious metals from black sands, you’ll be busily employed (for yourself and/or for others) for the rest of your life. The necessary chemicals and equipment are quite inexpensive to get started. A simple rock tumbler and a vial of mercury will get you going. Be careful with the all-important safety procedures.
Once you get the hang of recovering fine and microscopic gold from black sand concentrates, you can begin to ramp it up to larger volumes. People who get into this business in a serious way, quickly reach monthly volumes of 5 and 10 tons. You can set up shop near any gold-bearing area where dredging is popular. It is very easy to purchase black sands by the bucket full. You'll only pay pennies on the dollar for your gold.
7. Gold Dredging – This has been a great way to find gold since the 60’s and 70’s. It takes a certain kind of adventurous person to do it, but the rewards can make you wealthy. If you are a scuba diver, you will think that you have died and gone to heaven. I caught the gold dredging bug in the 80’s and have loved it ever since. You need to learn how to dredge safely and efficiently. You also need to dredge where the gold is. Duh, sorry, I didn’t mean to insult your intelligence there.
8. Gold - 50% Off! – Precious Metal scrap is everywhere. It is sometimes free for the taking. But, you have to know what, where and how to do it profitably. Dental material waste, old electronic circuit boards, cellular phones, junk catalytic converters, disposable medical devices and copper left-overs are just a few of the many types of things to watch for. Look up scrap metal buyers in the yellow pages, see how they operate, talk to some of them and start to keep your eyes open. Developing your awareness is one of the main keys to success with this method.
That’s it. Those are my best tips for places to find "satisfying quantities" of gold starting immediately. Be sure to leave your questions and comments in our Wealthy Adventurer’s University Forum. I am happy to clarify and expand on anything that interests you from my list.
I have prepared 8 individual manuals that go into each of these methods much more deeply. Please see the description of each manual immediately below the individual manual cover. These 8 manuals are offered at a special, incredibly low Introductory Price of only $9.95 for the entire package!
To be perfectly honest, none of these manuals will turn you into a total expert overnight. The manuals have been designed to give you a serious push in the right direction. They each give you a lot more information about the subject to get you going immediately. They each also give you multiple ideas and resources about where to go next in order to turn into a serious expert in your chosen field.
With gold selling at such a high price right now, it doesn’t take much to make you free and independent financially. Wouldn’t you love to pick up some new skills that allow you to find gold quite easily?
Am I crazy? Have I gone nuts? Why am I selling this entire package for only $9.95. Is something wrong here?
Actually, I want to impress you. I want you to become a long-term client of mine. I want you to see that when you fork over your hard-earned cash to me, you get back a much greater value in return.
WARNING! That said, this is a Special, Limited-Time, Introductory Price. Once we have received enough of your feedback, we will make the recommended changes and improvements to this e-package and then begin selling it for $37.00. If you would like to enjoy the current Deep Discount, you should probably make your purchase soon!
If you purchase this package and don't like it for any reason at all within 30 days, just let me know and I will immediately give you a full refund, no questions asked.
To purchase the Quarter Ounce of Gold per Day Package today for the low, Introductory Price of only $9.95, please click on the "Buy Now" button below. You may pay with your PayPal account or any of the credit cards accepted by PayPal.
This is an instant download!
CAUTION! After you make your payment, you must watch VERY CAREFULLY that you are automatically taken to the designated Download Page. This should happen immediately after PayPal confirms your payment. This will allow you to download the e-package immediately. If you miss seeing the download link, you should e-mail me right away for help at email@example.com
This set of 8 e-books is currently being updated.
The new set will be available for purchase in March of 2014. Thank you for your interest.
Wealthy Adventurer e-Magazine.
You'll immediately receive:
5 Free Adventure eBooks!
Real Value $ 35
This is my gift to you!